Most banks will offer you other types of loans that you can apply for. So, when you are looking for personal loans, you might have to explore other online lending company as your options. But, if you are unsure about the choice you made, you can explore Citibank personal loans with us and see if it suits you. Because unlike many banks, Citibank offers you a variety of loan types and options!
A Good Fit
Now, Citibank is one of the very few large national banks in America that allow personal loans for their clients; specifically, clients with a good credit score and history. Look forward to the following points to see if Citibank personal loan makes a good fit for you:
- If you are a client with a good credit score you will be enrolled as a possible candidate with higher chances of getting loan approval. While the minimum amount of credit scores is not revealed, you should know that Citibank prefers prime clients.
- You should also have an account with Citibank otherwise you will be unable to apply for Citibank personal loans. With that, if you will apply for a higher amount of loan, you can get a discount regarding your APR.
- You can apply online with Citibank but if you have a Citibank branch near you, that will be best. Because you might have to visit your local branch during the loan application process.
Citibank Personal Loans: A Glance
Citibank offers you both types of personal loans; secured and unsecured. However, if you are someone who wishes to stay safe from getting their property seized due to failure of paying loan back on time, you should opt for unsecured personal loans. But if you wish to get a higher amount of loan, secured personal loans make a good choice.
- Your APR percentage is going to be between 7.99% to 16.49% if you borrow $10,000 with a loan period of three years.
- The loan amount varies; New customers can get $12,500 maximum. Online applications can get an amount between $2,000 to $30,00. In person clients can borrow $2,000 to $50,000.
- You can get your funding in five days (Business days).
- There is no origination fee!